Yesterday something really exciting happened to me... I was given a Blog Award!!
Love this! Totally how I felt!!

I was given the award by my big sister who has a blog named From here to there... Her blog is wonderful, and I always get soo excited when I see that she has posted something new. Anyways, the award she gave me is the Liebster Award!

Liebster is German for "dearest" or "favorite" and the Liebster Blog Award Recognizes up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.


The Rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
2. Copy and paste the award into your blog
3. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen for the award and let them know by commenting in their blog.


Since I am very new to blogging, I haven't started following many people so I was only able to come up with three. So here they are:
1) The first blog is my Mama's. Her blog is called Shaping the Heart and is very uplifting. She hasn't blogged in a very looong time, but hopefully I will be able to convince her to start back!
* fingers crossed*
2) This girl actually has alot more followers than me, but I just cant not give her this. Her name is Ashlyn and her blogs name is Triple Thread. It is a wonderful fashion blog. You can tell that she puts alot of work into it. I just LOVE her fashion sense and I get so excited when I see a new post, so definitely check her out.

3) My other sister Tiffani just started blogging as well. She doesnt have many posts up yet, but I'm sure that she will be bloggin alot. Her blog is called perfectly IMPERFECT.
Ness :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “ ”

  1. Your blog is beautiful just in the fact that it is so creatively put together, with lots of different colors,fonts, and absolutely cute pictures! Keep up the good blogging, you're doing great! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)