Cousins ( Day #3)

Today was a loong day! First off I had to wake up at 6am this morning so I could go to a Marathon Makeover meeting.  At the meeting we normally have a "lecture" then we go on our run. However, since I had to go to work today at 10, I wasnt able to do the run with the group. After work I went to the gym to get my mile and a half in. Once I got home I just crashed in my bed wanting to take a nap. I didnt tho cause I knew if I took a nap I would not go to sleep tonight. So all in all it had turned out to be a pretty boring day, so I wasnt able to get in any good pics. When I got to my Aunt's house to spend the night I grabbed my cousin and got her to take some pics with me! So here they are:




 So thats it for today. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some exciting pics from the Super Bowl Party!!!


Ness :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 4, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)