Super Bowl Sunday!! (Day #4)

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY was today! I started it off by going to church. While I was getting ready for church I realized I had forgotten my makeup and my shoes, so I was a little bummed out for a while; however, I got over it quickly. After church I went back to my Aunt and Uncles house where we made breakfast. I read quite a bit of the book that I'm currently reading. It is called The Maze Runner. It is very good, kinda slow starting but once you get into it it's hard to stop. Around 430 I went over to my friends house who was hosting a Super Bowl Party. It was super fun; however I didnt watch a minute of football. We mainly played ERS( egyptian rat screw) and pool. (P.S. I suck at it!) Anyways that was pretty much my day. I forgot to take any pics from the party,but here are some pics I got today.
Talk to ya tomorrow :)

 Heading to Church
(hehe you can see my cousin trying to get in the frame)

She would not cooperate and give me a smile :(

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 5, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)