Day #5

Today, I woke up really late, like 11:30. I did my schoolwork, cleaned the house, and finished my book, The Maze Runner. The book was really good; the beginning was kinda slow starting and the end was a bit abrupt, but it definatly was a good book! I'm really excitied to see how the second book plays out. Anyways, I also hung out with my best friend Bree, which was alot of fun. 

That was basically my day.

Ness
 

This entry was posted on Monday, February 6, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Day #5”

  1. Hey Nessy! This may be a little hard since your so new to blogging, but I gave you a blogger award! You can check it out here: http://feather10.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blogger-award.html
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)