PILLOW PETS!! (Day #6)

Let me start off by saying that when I started off with this whole "challenge" I did not realize it would actually be quite hard. First of all I don't live the most exciting life ever, and second I am a lil teeny bit shy when it comes to taking pictures in public; silly I know, but I am. So with that being said, I didn't take any pics of my day, hopefully I'll get better with that, but I decided I would showcase my pillow pets instead for my pic today!!!

I have a bulldog and a hippo! My bulldog was given to me by Bree! And the hippo was given to me by me sweet mama!! Everyone who knows me knows that the hippo is my absolutely positively favoritest animal in the whole wide world, so I was pretty excited to get it!


Anyways, I'll stop talking about stuffed animals and get on with my day. SO today was a pretty normal Tuesday except for the fact that stupid me locked my keys in my car this morning. It turned out OK because my Dad came and let me borrow his to unlock the car. After he came I was able to go on with my day as normal. Later today I found  out that my sister awarded me with the "Liebster Blog Award"!! I was soo excited. It was soo sweet and It made my day!!


Till tomorrow :)
      Ness

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “PILLOW PETS!! (Day #6)”

  1. Hey Ness! You're doing great! You can also talk about other things too though, it doesn't always have to be about your day! I'd love to read about some of the things you pin and why you pin them (especially fashion stuff, since you're so great with that!) Your doing a great job with your first few days of blogging! I suggest going back to my first few days when I started and seeing what I did.. it was a rough start for me too, but maybe you won't feel like the only beginner that way! haha I know I did! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)