Valentines Pizza!! (Day #9)

My Uncle has recelntly gotten into making his own foods from scratch, so today when I went over to My Aunt and Uncle's House I found him making a wonderful pizza! Since Valentine's day is just right around the corner he decided to make an awesome heart-shaped pizza. Now the picture I got of it is before it got put in the oven because I had to leave. But here it is none the less:
It looks awesome and I bet it tasted amazing.

Till tomorrow,
Ness

This entry was posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Valentines Pizza!! (Day #9)”

  1. Wow, what other kinds of things has he been making? That's exciting! I'd love for them to come make me something homemade! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is making everything himself. He has made homemade sausage, pancakes, chicken noodle soup, and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a cute pizza! Plus it looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)