Lace (Day #8)

One of my favorite trends right now is lace. I think it is just gorgeous and it takes a regularly plain outfit and gives it a more feminine look. So, today I decided I would put together together some looks using some of my lace clothing. I wanna go ahead and say don't laugh at me too hard when you see my "model" poses. Haha.

This dress is from Kohl's. The top is lace and the bottom is kinda satiny.

This shirt I got from a place that had a bunch of little boutiques in it.
So, I can't remember exactly what the name of the place is.
The shirt has a lace stripe in the front and back.


I got this cardigan thing from a discount place around where I live.

Here are a few lace items I found off Pinterest that I just LOVE!


Pinned Image
AH! I would LOVE to have this scarf!!

Pinned Image
Ah-MAZING Skirt!! Totally wish I had this!!

Till Tomorrow :)
Ness

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Lace (Day #8)”

  1. I love your pictures! I'm not kidding! I never look like a model when i try to lol. Cute pics off pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH-DORE!! I love those pictures, just stunning. You could be a model. And I love those clothes! :) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! You look really nice in all those shots. Clothes with lace are usually my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)