Oh, How Pinteresting.. What I'm Loving Wednesday





Today I decided to do my first Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


I'm Loving...

Excercising.
 I love the feeling of accomplishment after I have finished my walk or cross training. Just feeling healthier in genereal is amazing.


Heather's How I Met Your Mother post.
 If you haven't read it then you should definatly check it out here.


Prom Dresses.
Its prom season and I am loving trying on prom dresses! They are all so pretty and sparkly. I havent picked one yet though. I just cant decide on what style I want. If you have any suggestions please leave them down below!


My sister's paintings.
My sister Tiffani is an amazing artist and she just made some new paintings. You can check them out here.


Ryan Gosling on Pinterest.
Here are some of my Favs..

Pinned Image
Hilarious :)

Pinned Image


Pinned Image



This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Oh, How Pinteresting.. What I'm Loving Wednesday”

  1. I'm glad your enjoying the excercising. I need to do better. It's just so hard. I've been so lazy. :/

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)