Day #1


Today I started my challenge. I challenged myself to take at least one picture everyday this year and blog about it. Now normally these things start at the beginning of the year, but I decided since i missed that then I would just start now.
Today was just a normal day for me. I went to classes and did homework. However, I spent maybe 2 hours trying to figure out how to get a cute background on my blogger. Thankfully I figured out how. :) By the time I was finished setting up my blog it had gotten late and I realized that I havent taken a picture for today. So, I decided when I went to my Aunt's house to go walking with her that I would just take some pics with my cousins.
It turned out pretty funny because I couldnt figure out how to work the timer on the camera so we ended up doing alot of awkward poses.
Today was also really exciting because I recieved a letter from my older sister Heather who is currently working at Disney right now! She has been gone for about 2 weeks now and I miss her so much so it was nice to get a letter from her. Not only did I recieve a letter today, but I also got in my phone cover. I am soo excited about it because it is my first phone cover I have ever had plus it came with a car charger so that was awesome!
Vanessa :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 2, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)