Dixie National Rodeo!! (Day #10)

Today I was lucky enough to get a FREE ticket to the Dixie National Rodeo! It was my first time ever to go to a rodeo and I didnt really know what to expect and even if I would like it. However, It turned out that I loved it! There was horse bucking (not sure if thats what its called haha), bull riding, a rodeo clown, free prizes, barrel racing, and even a performance by Lee Brice.

I'm not a big fan of Lee Brice, in fact I think I only know like one song, but regardless it was still really cool to see him in concert. Oh and I got to sit in the FRONT ROW!! Pretty exciting.Anyways I went with my friend C. and her friend K. and It was a ton of fun. SO here are some pics from the rodeo. I wanna go ahead and apologize for the blurryness of the pics, my camera was not good at focusing and stuff.

Me and C. at the before the rodeo started!

This girl is actually in my Biology class so it was pretty cool getting to see her!

Lasso-ing a Horse.

The rodeo clown! He was HILARIOUS!!

The "wranglers" as I call them haha.

One of the cows.


Throwing a boomarang.

The announcer guy

Lee Brice!!

Me. C. & K.

The Cowboy!! He gave me a high-five. My night was made!!!

One of the girls barrel racing.

A bucking bull.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Dixie National Rodeo!! (Day #10)”

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)