Randoms :)






PhotobucketFrom Here to There...


I am FINALLY getting over my awful cold, so I decided that I would blog a bit. I saw that Cait from Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous and Heather ( my big sis) From Here to There both did this fun randoms post, so I decided to link up and do the same! :)


1) I have a love for singing karaoke. I never sing in front of people or anything; I just go on youtube and search for songs. Its alot of fun. When my sister Tiffani comes home we almost always sings karaoke right away. We even convinced Heather to do it once, which was alot of fun.

2) I am homeschooled. I'm not sure if I have mentioned it yet on my blog, but yes I am homeschooled. I started homeschooling when I was in 8th grade. I have enjoyed it alot. At first it was hard to adjust to and I missed alot of my friends back at my old school, but I ended up making alot of new friends through my homeschool groups.

3) I am currently training to run a marathon. I am doing a program called Marathon Makeover which will help me prepare for a marathon that will take place sometime in October I believe ( i dont know the exact date). It has been great so far. Once I started my training I cut out sodas, so now I have been soda free for almost 2 months!!!

4) And the last thing is I volunteer at a pre-school for children with disabilaties. I have had to cut back on how much I volunteer there because of school and work, but I have volunteered there for about 3 years. It is a wonderful school with amazing teachers who have the biggest hearts. The children and adorable little munchkins and I have enjoyed every second I have gotten to spend with them. :)


I hope you enjoyed getting to know a few random things about me. Be sure to check out Cait and Heather's blogs, they are seriously amazing!!!

Have an AH-MAZING weekend!

<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Friday, February 24, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Randoms :)”

  1. I wish I was homeschooled! I think you're really lucky! No need to deal with school yard bullies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, adorable new blog!!! :) Go into blogger and click edit profile and enter in your e-mail address so I can respond to comments you leave. Right now, when I get the e-mail telling me you commented, I can't reply because the e-mail address is no-reply.comment@blogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)