Amazing Finds

So, I have been meaning to post this sooner, but I kept putting it off. Last Monday I went to JC Penney because I had been hearing about their new prices and everything and I had been wanting to check it out. Turns out their new prices are Ah-Mazing!! Their CEO Ron Johnson, who is responsible for how popular the Apple store is, came up with a new marketing approach where they will sell their clothes at much lower prices, but have very few sales. They will also have certain items labeled as "Best Deals". The "Best Deals" are effective every first and third friday of the month. I am a tad bit confused with this though because when I went to JCPenny I got a clothing item at a best deal price and it was a Monday, so the restriction could only be for their online store. Anyways, I am very pleased with their new marketing concept. I never really shopped there that much just because I am a super thrifty shopper when it comes to clothes and so I never really felt like paying $30 bucks for a shirt. So now that the prices are cheaper I will definatly shop there more frequently.

Now I didn't get a lot of stuff there (only two things), however I am still super happy with my purchases.
First thing I got is this marroon sweater. I absolutly LOVE it and I got it for a ridiculously cheap price. $2 !! I was soo extatic when I found out the price. I got this sweater from the best deals section.

The second thing I got was a pair of black leggings. I have really really been needing a pair and I am always having to borrow other peoples. So when I saw the price of these I was very happy. The price tag said they were $8, but when I got to the register the cashier said they were only $6!!


After JCPenney I went to Old Navy. I normally dont find much here but I decided I would give it a try. And I am glad I did. I got a super cute shirt for a super cheap price. The price tag said $6 but when I got to the register it was only $4!!! I was so happy.


I hope ya'll enjoyed hearing about my finds. Everyone should check out the new JCPenneys prices, you will all be pleasently surprised. I was.

Till next time


Ness

This entry was posted on Monday, February 27, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Amazing Finds”

  1. WOW!!!! That Old Navy shirt is super cute! I want it. You did amazing! Those are the kind of prizes I like!! I should go check out my JCPenny in Starkville and see if they do the same thing. (Once I get money)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should have the prices too. I actually found alot more deals in the womens section than I did in the juniors section. All you really need is $20, if that, and you could get quite a few things!! Or you could just save your money till spring break and we could go shopping together!!

      Delete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)