Rainy Day( Day #2)

Today was a super rainy day. It started raining in the early morning and it is still going.


 My picture isn't super exciting today because of it. :( I didn't really do anything that was worth taking a picture of.However,  I carried my camera around all day, just in case I saw something worth capturing but unfortunately I didn't. So today's picture is of my painted nails, because that is literally the most exciting thing I did today. They are painted a hot pink. Then I added the Essie top coat. The hot pink nail polish brand is Ulta, but it came in a pack of four so it doesn't have a name.


Hopefully my tomorrow will be more exciting :)
Ness


This entry was posted on Friday, February 3, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)