Senior Pictures :D

Today was a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!! The weather was perfect!! So, today I got my Uncle to take some pictures of me for my senior pictures. And by some I mean 741  !!

We decided to go to the lake to take the shots. It took almost 2 hours, but we all (Me, My Aunt and Uncle and my cousins) had a lot of fun.









This picture cracks me up. My aunt told me to act crazy, and this is what I did!!

Obviously, This is only a few of the pictures we took. I just scrolled through a few and picked some since I have not really taken the time yet to go through every single one.

I hope everyone's Sunday was amazing!!

Ness :)




This entry was posted on Sunday, March 4, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Senior Pictures :D”

  1. Oh ness, those are gorgeous!!! I love your pictures!!!!!!!!!!! :) I want one, for sure! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I love you too!! Ill try and send you some!

      Delete
  2. I love them. They are adorable and your so pretty!! I want a photo shoot. the last one cracks me up.. it totally describes you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You might have to wait a while though to get one because UJ just left today for Atlanta. He has about a months worth of work there.

      Delete
  3. Your senior pictures are way too cute! I love doing senior photoshoots for my friends, they always turn out so much better than the ones from the school...

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)