Happy Monday


Dear Monday: I love you because you are like an extension of my weekend. I have no classes to go to on this day, so I get to just sit around the house and leisurely do my schoolwork. I am going to hate it when you become a normal Monday next fall!


Dear UJ: Thanks sooo much for taking the time to take pictures of me. I am going to miss you while you are in Atlanta!


Dear Mississippi: I love how you are already getting warmer!! Keep it up because your cold winter has left me very pale and I need to get a-tanning.


Dear Microsoft Phones: Why cant you have a better market?? I am always left out of experiencing the cool apps because of you. Please improve!!


Dear Blog: I love you; even though we don't have very many followers right now. Hopefully that will change, but for now I am happy with the 6 we do have.


Dear Closet: I need to fill you up more. I guess that means I must go shopping!!! :D


Have a Wonderful Monday everyone. I got the idea from Holly at 8six11 . Go check her out. :)
Also go check out Megan at HAPPY DAY , who has lots of lovely Dear Mondays to read through!!

Ness 

This entry was posted on Monday, March 5, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Happy Monday”

  1. Ness. Click on the Monday picture and link up. That way others can coem to your page. I'm with you on the closet. Once I get some spending money I'm gonna hit up the thrift store. My friend shopped there and she got some nice clothes for really cheap! She found this cute simple beige belt for only a buck!!

    Also, I love how you talk to your blog. It's okay, I only have 6 followers too. lol Lov eyou!! Oh and it probably wont be that bad on Monday's when you come up here this fall. You get to make up your own schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little link up was super late today, but its up now! I think Dear Monday promotes a little traffic flow between blogs because most readers visit eachother! Love the cute little font on your blog. And yay for you having a leisurely Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)