3 Fears (30 Things #2)

There are many things that I am afraid of. Most of these things I can get over pretty quickly-like wasps or the dark-, but there are a few things that will always creep me/freak me out!


1) Cockroaches.
Probably the grossest thing alive. Just writing about them right now is making me nervous. I feel like this fear of cockroaches runs in the family because my two sisters are also very terrified of cockroaches. I don't really know when this fear began; I guess it's just been with me my whole life. There are a few things that have definitely heightened my fear though.
I remember when me and my 2 sisters shared a room I saw a cockroach on my sister's blanket.Now I am not sure if this actually happened because I was very little, but it seems very real in my mind. My Aunt also once told me this horrific story about her own cockroach encounter, but it is really too gross to go into detail on my blog; just believe me when I say it was a horrific story.


2) Fire.
I can not stress enough how scared I am of fire. Now I can handle like a candle burning or a fireplace. it is more the handling of the fire that scares me. I will NOT light a match. I will NOT do that thing where people swish their hand through the fire (idiots), even though people say it doesn't burn. I am also scared of the possibility of a house fire. Just the thought of losing everything is very scary. The fear is more towards losing my pets than my possessions though.


3) Hills.
Now, I am more scared of being in a car stopped or parked on a steep hill. It just freaks me out soo bad!! I'm always afraid I am going to roll backwards and die... I guess I am being a little dramatic, but they really do scare me .. A LOT!!


OK those are my three biggest fears. If you end up doing this too please leave a link down below. I would love to read them. :D

<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “3 Fears (30 Things #2)”

  1. I do not like cockroaches either! Luckily I moved up north where there aren't any cockroaches. I would have to say my three biggest fears (in no particular order) are the dark, losing the people I love, and not being able to have a family. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that there are no cockroaches up north!! I am totally moving!!!

      Delete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)