A Letter for Monday!

Happy Monday!!


I love starting off my week writing cute little letters! So lets jump right in!

Dear Monday: Once again you are back to start off a new week. I have a feeling this week is going to be a good one. Lets see.. English is canceled for tomorrow, the Hunger Games comes out Thursday, and I'm going to go see a play on Friday. Yep, its going to be a good week.


Dear Spring Break: I did not get around to doing any of the fun Pinterest projects I had planned. Oh Well. At lease I got to spend time with one of my sisters. You were kinda boring this year, but we have next year to go all crazy!


Dear Charming Charlie: YAY! You opened up near me!! I am soo happy you came to our mall. You are a fantastic new addition!! I love the big floppy hat I got from you ( pic up above)!!


Dear Hunger Games: You are finally here... well almost!!! Words can not describe how excited I am to see you!!! I wish Peeta were real, cause I would make him mine in a heartbeat!!


Dear other Bloggers: Thanks for all of the tips you bring me on blogging. So helpful!!


Dear Week: I hope you live up to my expectations!!


<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Monday, March 19, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “A Letter for Monday!”

  1. Great post Nessa! You are very descriptive and make Monday's sound so fun! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is adorable! If Peeta was real, you'd have to fight me for him. Cause he would be MINE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it would have to be called the Peeta Games. Haha! and Thanks!

      Delete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)