Kony 2012





"KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice."

I have been seeing the Kony 2012 video going around youtube and being shared on facebook. Normally I just look past all of the "trending" things; however, I am so thankful that I didnt pass this one by.

 When I saw that it was 30 minutes long I thought I wouldnt make it through the whole thing and that it would bore me, but it didnt. It will keep you captivated till then end.

Please watch. You definatly won't regret it.


Ness


This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Kony 2012”

  1. I've been seeing that on EVERYONE'S blogs... and I've skipped over all of them completely not interested... but I guess if you say I need to watch it, then chances are I will break down and watch it sometime today lol

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)