D.I.Y Inspiration


Hello Everyone!! Happy Wednesday to you!

This summer I will be moving to a new town to go to college, and all I can think about is how I am going to decorate my new room when I get up there. I have found a few extremely cute and relativley easy-looking D.I.Y's on Pinterest that I think would look remarkable in my apt.

Pinned Image
This is probably the thing I am looking most forward to doing. Right now I don't have a headboard, and I think this is just such a cute and very do-able project. I found it on Pinterest, but here is a link to the blog if you are interested in doing your own headboard!


Pinned Image
 This ruffled pillow is adorable! Its a little upsetting that there wasn't a link to the original page for a step-by-step tutorial. :(

Pinned Image
So Adorable!! I would love to do a larger version of this! Here is a link to the blog with step-by-step instructions!

Pinned Image
Such a great money and space saver!! Here's a link for a tutorial!

Pinned Image
I can't wait to try this out!! SO cute! I can already imagine these in a corner of my future room! Here is a link!

Hope you enjoyed!! Let me know if you decided to try one of these super cute D.I.Y's or if you have an amazing one yourself!!
<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “D.I.Y Inspiration”

  1. Those are all really cute easy-to-do projects. Your new room will look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those ideas are so cute and doable. I didn't do too many DIYs for my dorm room this year but almost all of it is vintage. It definitely makes you stand out if you don't do one of those "bed in a box" things, everyone will LOVE your room/apartment if you have all these neat things! I'm so excited for you!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)