20 Random Questions (30 Things #1)

Happy Saturday All!!
So sorry I have not been present in the blogging world. My Spring Break was this past week and I have just been lazy and enjoying no responsibilities. I was wanting to past something earlier but have been lacking inspiration, so I thought I would kick off my 30 Things today!!


1) List 20 random facts about yourself!



1. My sign is Virgo.

2. I am a massive Hunger Games Fan!!! It's almost ridiculous!

3. I love Mexican food. And by Mexican food I really just mean chips and cheese dip... ha

4. The movie Footloose ( new or old) makes me instantly happy!!

5. I don't drink sodas.

6. I dream of living in Australia, New York, LA, Colorado, Spain, and Greece.

7. When I was in 9th grade I was certain that I would marry an Australian Firefighter. Ha

8. I have a love for children with Down Syndrome. Most precious people you will ever meet!

9. Not a big vegetable eater. :p

10. I worked at an Ice Cream shop in 11th grade. Worst Job EVER!

11. I love makeup. For a while I was even contemplating being a Beauty Guru on YouTube. Ha ha!

12. The Double Rainbow Remix song that was popular like a year ago still makes me extremely happy.

13. I am a HUGE How I Met Your Mother fan!! Best show ever!

14. I love reading.

15. Although I love dressing up, you will mostly see me in jeans and a t-shirt.

16. Spring is my favorite season!!!

17. I have a 3 year old Pomeranian named Captain Crunch, Cappie for short.

18.Matthew Gray Gubler is my celebrity crush!

19. I am not very athletic. :(

20. My middle name is Carrel.



This entry was posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)