March 23

Now, I told myself I would not do a post on The Hunger Games, BUT I couldn't help myself. So here goes.


I heard about The Hunger games back in January 2012 from people I watch on YouTube. I ended up reading the books and falling in LOVE with the trilogy. Ever since I have been eagerly awaiting March 23 to arrive!! My best friend and I made t-shirts even to wear at the theater.

I must say that I am a Peeta girl. If you have been following my blog then you probably already know this since I tend to talk about it alot. If only all guys were like Peeta Mellark! *sigh*


Anyways I thought I could share some of my favorite Hunger Games things I have come across.

Pinterest:

Pinned Image
How cute are these!!

Pinned Image
AH! I love this soo much!! Wish i could have it!!

Music:



The last thing I love is this "spoof" book for The Hunger Games. I haven't read it yet, but just by looking at the back of it I know it will be hilarious.. or at least I think it will be.
The Hunger Pains: A Parody (Harvard Lampoon)


Don't forget to catch the 74th annual Hunger Games on March 23.
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

Ness

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “March 23”

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)