Dear Monday


Dear Monday: I never have anything planned for you. I think I need to start planning something on your day, so it won't be soo boring.


Dear Spring Break: Words can not express how happy I am that you are here. I desperately needed a break! It's just too bad that I didn't plan anything big to do. Maybe next year I should plan a beach trip. Yes! That would be fun!!


Dear Weather: Why did you decide to be rainy!?!? I wanted to lay out and you are literally "raining on my parade". Please stop! I have been too pale way too long.


Dear Heather: I miss you :( 


Dear Laundry: Oh how I hate you!! You take too long!! And even when you are done I hate you because that means I must fold you and hang you up. I need to hire a maid!!

Dear Readers: That's it for now! :)   I would love to read your little letters!! Post in a comment below or send me a link to your own fabulous blog! I promise I'll check it out!!! :)


Ness

This entry was posted on Monday, March 12, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Dear Monday”

  1. Your Monday letters are cute! I hope it stops raining so you can enjoy your Spring Break. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now catching up on my blog reads nessy, I miss you too!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)