Happiness

Heureux Mardi!!
 
 
 I didn't have anything planned for today, so I thought I would write one of my 30 Things. For those of you who don't know what that is you can click here to read all about it.
I decided to skip down a few to Q. #5:
 
What are the 5 things that make me most happy right now?
 
1)Noon Day- I am sure that you can imagine that while being a college student I don't get the most nutritious, home-cooked meals. So one of the things I look forward to most every week is Noon-Day. The Baptist Student Union at my school prepares a meal for the college students every Wednesday at noon. It's always incredibly scrumptious and a great time to relax and talk to friends.
 
2) My Sisters- I am rooming with both of my sisters right now. Although we can get on each others nerves all the time; I am loving every bit of living with them. They always know how to bring a smile to my face and to make me laugh. I don't know what I would do without them!
*Me, Tiff, Heather*
 
3) Football- I was never a huge fan of football before I started college. However, now I just can't get enough of it. I try and go to as many of the home games for MSU as possible, and every week I go to my friends' intramural football games. This past Saturday a few friends and I showed our school spirit by writing #HAILSTATE on t-shirts. We got on ESPN! It was a pretty proud moment for all of us!
*I am the last "A"
*
4)Friends- Coming into college I was nervous about not finding a good group of christian friends. However, God has given me some of the most amazing friends I could ask for. They are there for me through anything and they make college so much less stressful. I wouldn't trade a single one of them for anything!
 
5) Starbucks Hot Chocolate- I don't really feel like this needs an explanation. But.. Stopping by Starbucks almost everyday after my 8 o'clock classes to get myself a small hot chocolate no whip is one of the highlights of my day! Mmm.. I just cant get enough.
* Starbucks decided to give me a nickname that day*
 
I hope you enjoyed reading the 5 things that make me most happy at the moment. Feel free to share yours in the comment box below! I'd love to read them!
 
Au Revoir!
Ness
 
 


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Happiness”

  1. So glad we are one of the things that make you most happy! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)