Friday Letters 11/2/12

Photobucket

Dear Friday, Oh how happy I am that you are finally here! Dear French I, You are becoming very very stressful. Why can't I just be fluent in you already! Dear Thanks-Giving Break, I am counting down the days till you come!! Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn Bread, BLACK FRIDAY!! Oh there are so many great things about you! Dear I-Phone, I love you. How did I ever get through life with other phones! :D Dear Texas A&M Game, You are going to be absolutely fantastic!! I can't wait to see my bulldogs pull in another win!! #HAILSTATE 

Have a Fantastic Day Everyone!!
<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Friday, November 2, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)