27 Day Outfit Challege Week #2

Happy Sunday!
 
So, I was supposed to put up this post yesterday, but I ended up being busy-- and by busy I mean hanging out with friends. Sorry for the late post but I thought that I should still put it up so I can showcase the outfits I put together this past week. I am linking up with my big sis over at From Here to There for the 27 Day Outfit Challenge!
From Here to There...
 
Not going to lie, I was not motivated to dress up at all this past week. I had three tests this past week and 8 o'clock class, so as you can imagine, dressing up wasn't priority #1. However, I did manage to dress up a few days!
 
 
{MONDAY}
Flag Football Game!
Sweater- Gap
Scarf- Target?
Jeans- Lucky Brand
Shoes- Sister's Closet
 
{TUESDAY}
I did in fact dress up for this day, but never took a picture of it. :(
 
{ WEDNESDAY}
I was super lazy this day that I didn't even try at all to dress up.
 
{THURSDAY}
BSU, Bible Study, & Dinner w/ Friends
Shirt- Consignment Store
Jeans- Free People
Shoes- Charming Charlies
Necklace- Premier Jewelry
 
{MAROON-FRIDAY}
Work & Movies
Shirt- MSU Shirt
Jeans- Lucky Brand
Shoes- Toms
( I know this last one is "dressy", but it was maroon Friday so I thought I would make an exception)
 
I hope everyone had a great week!
 
<3 Ness
 
 


This entry was posted on Sunday, November 4, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “27 Day Outfit Challege Week #2”

  1. Thanks for linking up ness! So far, you're in the running for the prize in 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! <3 I just followed. Come check out my blog too k?
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)