Did'ya Miss Me?

Hello, my lovely blogger buddies! I am back from my unannounced hiatus. Sorry about that.

I have many many excuses I could give you for the reason why I have not been posting, but frankly there isn't a good one. So I'm just going to jump right back in and pretend I never left!

So, I decided for my first post back I would link up with my amazing big sister Heather over at From Here To There. She started this cool little challenge where you try and dress up everyday for 27 days. Your supposed to link up every Saturday to reveal what you've been wearing for the past 7 days. I'm not going to lie;I didn't complete all seven days, but I'm proud of the outfits I put together for the days that I did dress up.

So without further ado, here are my outfits from the past week!


From Here to There...

Church
Dress- Local Boutique
Jacket- Kohl's
Shoes- Charming Charlie's
 
Class & Flag Football Game
Shirt- Local Boutique
Jeans- Free People
Boots- Steve Madden
I-phone Case- Otter Box :D
 
Class & BSU
Sweater- Sister's Closet :D
Scarf- Kohl's
Denim Skirt- Consignment
Boots- Sister's Closet
 
Class & Bible Study
 Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Free People
Shoes- DSW
Class & Lunch with Friends
Shirt- Belk
Scarf- Kohl's
Jeans- Free People
Boots- Steve Madden

This entry was posted on Monday, October 29, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Did'ya Miss Me?”

  1. Love all the outfits you posted Nessy, even though I kind of knew what was coming! :) I like how you edited your photos and put the days of the week in them!! I think I'm going to start doing that! Have a fabulous Wednesday and thanks for linking up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)