Catching Up

Good Morning!!
 
I thought that today I would fill you all in what has been happening in my life since May! I've been absent for so long that I felt it would be good to catch up!
 
{SUMMER}
So there isn't really anything to catch y'all up on from this Summer.
I spent my summer in a college town where I knew no one so I ended up not doing a whole lot.
 
 
{AUGUST}
August was a very exciting month for me... can anyone guess why?!? Because I Started College!! I began my college career on August 20th, 2012! I am attending Mississippi State University, majoring in International Business. So far its been extremely exciting making new friends and living on my own (sort of). I am living with my two sisters, Heather ( Who you may know from " From Here to There") and Tiffani ( A Southern Sweetie)!
 
Another exciting thing that happened to me was on August 31st I turned 18!! That's right I am an adult now!! I didn't end up doing much for my birthday( kinda lame, I know). I've never been one to make a big deal out of my birthday, regardless it was still an exciting time in August.
 
 
{SEPTEMBER}
September was a fantastic month that unfortunately had nothing super exciting worth mentioning happen (sorry guys, I'll try to be more adventurous). I mainly spent this month focusing on school, hanging out with friends, and of course cheering on my bulldogs at football games!!
 
{OCTOBER}
Almost caught up! October has been amazing!
 I got a new job working at the front desk of a hotel. I went to the Lumineers concert in Oxford,MS( which ,by the way, was AH-MAZING!!) To get in the spirit of Halloween, I carved pumpkins and yesterday I went to a haunted horse park with some friends! All-in-All, October has been great!
 
That's basically all I have been up to, here are a few pictures to look at that sum up the past few months as well. ENJOY! :D
 
 
 
Megan & I at an intramural flag football game! Cheering on out "Avengers"!!
Pudding/ Cupcake Party!!
Val, Liz, Megan, Me
Baking Cookies!
I met Iron Man one night!
Lumineers Concert
Josh, Liz,Me, Josh, Joann
 
My Gorgeous Sissy Heather and I
 On our way to the Haunted Horse park!
Val & I
 Liz, Joann, Val, Me, Veronica
 Carving Punkins!
 Our Masterpiece!
Climbing Trees in between Classes!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
<3 Ness


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)