Happy Saturday!

Hello my lovely blog buddies. Yes, It has been awhile. And yes, I've said it in every single post for the past few weeks that I am going to start posting regularly. But this time I really really mean it. ( At least I hope I do). Don't be too mad if I don't follow through. :D

So, I am FINALLY done with my high school career. I finished up my last class about a week and a half ago. SO HAPPY. I will be graduating this coming up Saturday!!! It seems almost unreal. This year has flown by soo fast, and although I am a tiny bit nervous about starting a new chapter in my life I am also extremely excited.



It's a short little post but I hope it will do till.. Tomorrow!! Here are a few funny things from Pinterest!!

Pinned Image
Jack totally could have fit!

Pinned Image
Napoleon Dynamite.

Pinned Image
I think if I saw this sign I would probably laugh so hard I'd hit something!! :D

<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)