Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to my wonderful Mom!! I am soo grateful that God placed me with you!! You are always there for me and love me no matter how many times I mess up. I love you so much and I hope your special day is Ah-Mazing!!


To all the other Mother's out there, I hope you day is wonderful!!

<3 Ness


This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Happy Mother's Day!”

  1. Thanks so much Nessa! I love you too, and couldn't imagine my life without you, Tiffani and Heather in it! I love all of ya'll so much and am thankful God allowed me to be your MOM!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)