It's Ok..

Its Ok Thursdays

Its OK..

* that its been ..idk maybe a week since I have written a new post. Sorry little blog, I won't forget about you again. I promise! :D

* that I am super SUPER SUPER excited about seeing my big sister Heather tomorrow!! I can't wait!!!

* to have extreme senioritis. I just want to graduate and go to college right now!!!

* that I have been really hating all of the thunderstorms that have been passing through lately. Weather please calm down... you keep messing up my plans.

* that I haven't gotten my hair cut in over 6 months.. eek!! I need to make an appointment ASAP!

* that I haven't gotten shoes yet for prom.. but I do think I have an idea of which pair I am getting.

* to love going to department stores and try on a ton of dresses and not buy one. ( pictures soon!!)

* to LOVE that Biology is cancelled for tomorrow!! No school!!


Hope everyone has a Happy Happy Thursday!!

<3 Ness

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 5, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)