Dear Monday

Dear Monday: I have so much to do today. I wish you were longer so I don't have to face Tuesday so soon!!

Dear Blog: I'm sorry I have been gone for SOOO long again. It is just hard to stay motivated to write on this blog when I also must write for my comp class. Luckily that will be over soon.
Dear Comp. II: I am SOOOOO over you!! I can not wait till you are over with. I am sick of getting up super early to attend your class!!

Dear School: I am soo happy you will be over with by the end of April!!

Dear TJ Maxx: Thanks for making your clothes so affordable. I love the new running clothes I got.

Dear Summer: I cant wait till you get here!! Hopefully I can get some beach time in!! :)

Dear Followers: Thanks for putting up with my absences. I know there are few of you, but hopefully there will be more soon!!Hope you have a great day!!



<3 Ness



This entry was posted on Monday, April 16, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Dear Monday”

  1. It is so hard to balance a blog with life sometimes. Good luck with the end of school! I'm a teacher and we won't be done until mid June, so I'm very jealous of your school being done by the end of April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally posted a blog, I constantly check for yours and tiff's blog updates!! School will be over soon and I'll be seeing you on Saturday! YAY!! :) I'm sorry about my choice ness, I know you're upset, but it's only 3.5 months away! I love you nessy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always check for yours and Tiff's blogs too.haha. I can't wait to see you saturday!!

      Delete

Categories

blog (1) camera (1) case (1) chocolate (1) clothes (1) cousins (2) cowboys (1) crazy (3) day (2) deals (1) Dear Monday (1) disney (1) DIxie National Rodeo (1) faces (1) fashion (1) first (1) free (1) friends (1) holidays (1) JCPenny (1) keys (1) Kony 2012 (1) lace (1) last (1) Lee Brice (1) letter (1) Liebster Blog Award (1) Link Up (1) locked (1) minute (1) mom (1) Monday (1) msu (1) nail (1) night (1) of (1) Oh How Pinteresting (1) outfits (1) outside (1) pets (1) phone (1) pillow (1) Pizza (1) pjs (1) polish (1) puddles (1) rain (1) rainbow (1) rodeo (1) Ryan Gosling (1) shopping (1) sister (2) Ulta (1) Valentines (2) Wednesday (1) What Im Loving Wednesday (1) yoga (1)